Poached Chicken Salad with Miso Dressing
Make this salad fresh, or use it as a way to bring new life to leftover poached chicken!
Makes 2-3 servings
- 1/4 cup White Miso
- 1 cup Nong's Khao Man Gai Sauce
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Squeeze of Lime or Lemon
- Khao Man Gai-style Poached Chicken (make it here or order from Nong's)
- Mixed Greens
- 1-2 Scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Cucumber, cut into 2" wedges
- Cilantro (to taste)
- Whisk miso, Nong's sauce, olive oil, and lemon or lime together in a small bowl until emulsified.
- Toss together chicken, mixed greens, scallions, cucumber and cilantro in a large bowl.
- Mix in the dressing from step 1 and serve!