Enjoy this quick and delicious recipe that's cool, refreshing, and perfect as a summer weeknight meal or side for sharing at your next BBQ.
Makes 2-3 servings
- 1/2 Cucumber
- 2-3 Radish
- 2 Scallions
- 1.5 cups Nong's Khao Man Gai Sauce
- 2 tbsp Sour Cream (or Mayo if you prefer)
- 12oz Fresh Ramen Noodles (we like Umi Organic)
For topping, as desired:
- Sesame Seeds
- Furikake seasoning
- Thinly slice the cucumber, radish, and scallions.
- Whisk together Nong's sauce and sour cream (or mayo) until smooth.
- In a large bowl, mix together the Nong's sauce mix and the ramen noodles.
- Transfer to a large platter or plate up individual servings. Top with the vegetables and any combination of cilantro, mint, sesame seeds, and furikake seasoning (we recommend adding it all).