Weeknight Chicken & Snap Pea Stir-Fry
Don't let this simple weeknight recipe fool you - it's packed with flavor. Serve it as-is or dish it up with your favorite rice to soak up all that delicious sauce.
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Nong's Sauce (divided in half)
- 1.5lb. skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- High heat oil
- Sea salt
- 1lb. snap peas
- 1 cup greens (baby mustard greens, baby kale, baby spinach, and/or baby Swiss chard)
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- Extra Nong's Sauce
- Slice chicken breasts crosswise into ½"-thick strips and season with salt.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in a large nonstick skillet or cast iron over medium-high heat.
- Cook the chicken in a single layer, undisturbed, until well browned, ~3 minutes.
- Turn the chicken over, add 1/2 cup Nong's Sauce, and continue to cook for another 1 min, then transfer the chicken and sauce to a serving plate.
- Add 1 tbsp oil in the same pan and cook the garlic, snap peas, and greens over medium-high heat, tossing often, until beans are bright green and lightly charred in spots and the greens have wilted, about 2 minutes. Transfer to plate with chicken.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add the other 1/2 cup of Nong's Sauce and cook, scraping up all the bits from the bottom of the pan, cook 2-3 mins until bubbling. Pour over the chicken and snap peas, and garnish with scallions.