Easy Glazed Salmon with Rice
Need a quick after-work dinner to cook up that's both healthy and delicious? Look no further than this tasty glazed salmon recipe.
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp red or white miso
- 1 cup Nong's Sauce
- 4, 6-oz boneless salmon filets, skin removed
- Sea salt
- 1/2 cup scallions, sliced thin
- Lime wedges
- 4 cups jasmine rice - cooked the way you like it
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Whisk maple syrup, miso, and Nong's Sauce in a small bowl to combine.
- Heat 1-2 tbsp high heat oil in an ovenproof medium nonstick pan or cast iron over medium.
- Season salmon filets with salt and place in skillet with the "pretty" side down.
- Cook about 5 mins, then gently turn the salmon filets over.
- Pour the glaze over the filets, and place the pan in the oven.
- Cook for 3-4 mins. Remove from the oven, and baste the salmon with the glaze for 1 min.
- Serve salmon on top of warm rice and drizzle with any leftover glaze.
- Top with scallions and serve with lime wedges alongside for squeezing over.