Silken Tofu with Citrusy Nong's Sauce & Seafood
This fun citrus twist on Nong's classic Khao Man Gai sauce, paired with silken tofu and seafood, is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
Silken Tofu Recipe:
We followed this recipe from Serious Eats. Or if you don't want to make your own, you can purchase soft or silken tofu at the store.
Citrusy Nong's Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 bottle of Nong's Sauce
- Juice and zest of of 1 lemon
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
Seafood Garnish Ingredients:
- Dungeness crab
- Sliced scallions
- Bonito flakes
- Combine sauce ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over med-high heat.
- When it reaches a simmer, turn heat to medium and simmer for 10 minutes - reducing liquid slightly.
- Strain the sauce and keep warm.
- Portion single servings of tofu in oven-proof bowls, and heat in 200F for 20mins until warm in the interior.
- Generously drizzle the Citrusy Nong's Sauce over the tofu.
- Garnish with Dungeness crab, sliced scallions, bonito flakes, tobiko, and more sauce.