Noodle Soup with Shrimp
- 1lb. large peeled, deveined shrimp, fresh or frozen
- 2 cups baby mustard greens, baby kale, baby spinach, and/or baby Swiss chard
- 1 cup sliced scallions, plus some for garnish
- 1" piece fresh ginger, peeled
- Kosher salt
- 8 cups Chicken Stock (or Shrimp Stock)
- 1 cup Nong's Sauce
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 4 Eggs
- 2 packs Umi Ramen Noodles (cooked per instructions and resting in cold water)
- Boil eggs for 7 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- In a dutch oven, add 1 tbsp veg oil and 2 tbsp sesame oil over medium heat.
- Add greens, scallions, and then grate/microplane ginger into the pot.
- Stir and cook for 2 mins.
- Add the Nong's Sauce and stir.
- Cook 1 min, then add the stock and stir thoroughly to combine.
- Bring to a simmer over med/high heat, then turn heat to low and simmer.
- While temp is coming up: season the shrimp with salt, cook Umi Noodles per instructions (cooking in boiling water for 2 mins, then straining and rinsing with cold water).
- Once broth is simmering, add the shrimp and turn off the heat.
- Start dividing the noodles into 4 bowls, then spoon the broth evenly over the noodles, divide the shrimp into the bowls, halve the eggs and add to the bowls, and garnish everything with more scallions, and more Nong's Sauce to taste. Enjoy!