Leftover Turkey Egg Rolls
If you're looking for a creative way to use up your post-Thanksgiving turkey leftovers, our egg roll recipe has you covered!
- 2 cups leftover Thanksgiving turkey, shredded and chopped
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 bottle Nong's Sauce
- Egg roll wrappers
- Egg wash (1 egg yolk + 2 tbsp water) to seal egg rolls
- Canola oil or similar for frying
- Combine turkey and vegetables and sauté with sesame oil and 1 cup Nong's Sauce until vegetables just barely start to soften.
- Cool and strain extra liquid out of the mix.
- Start forming and folding egg rolls, using egg wash to seal the egg rolls.
- Fry until golden and use more Nong's Sauce for dipping.