Crispy Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
These bacon-seasoned sprouts are simmered in Nong's sauce and make the perfect compliment to any meal. They're easy to prepare and delicious too!
- 1lb brussels
- 4 strips bacon
- 2 tbsp refined coconut oil
- 1 cup of Nong's Sauce
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until crispy.
- Remove to a paper towel-lined plate, then roughly chop.
- In the same pan with the bacon fat, add coconut oil over high heat.
- Add brussels sprouts and cook, stirring occasionally, until sprouts are golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and toss bacon back into pan. Add the Nong's Sauce and simmer for about 2 mins. Serve immediately.