Blistered Shishito Peppers & Sungold Cherry Tomatoes
This delicious and beautiful side pairs well with most any meal, works great as an appetizer, and only takes a few minutes to make!
Makes 2-4 servings
- 1 tbsp high heat oil
- 3 cups shishito peppers
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 3/4 cup Nong's Khao Man Gai Sauce
- Heat a cast iron skillet over med-high heat until it starts smoking just slightly.
- Add in your oil, shishitos, and tomatoes then toss to combine.
- Let cook without stirring for 1-2 mins, allowing the peppers and tomatoes to caramelize on one side.
- Stir the pan and let cook for about 30 more seconds
- Remove the pan from heat, pour in the Nong's sauce, and stir immediately. Note that the sauce will sizzle and bubble, and may splatter a bit, so use caution!
- Let it rest for a minute or so, then serve immediately.