Nong's Teriyaki Chicken
If you like teriyaki chicken, you're going to love Nong's version of the classic dish. The recipe is similar, but you'll add in Nong's sauce for an extra burst of flavor. Give it a try and let us know what you think!
- ¼ cup Nong’s Khao Man Gai Sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp ginger, minced
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- ½ lime, juiced
- ½ tsp rice vinegar
- 1 medium orange, juiced
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- cooked rice
- boiled green beans
- sesame seeds
- Heat a pan over medium heat and add olive oil. Add the chicken thighs (in batches, if necessary) and cook for 10 minutes, flipping and stirring occasionally to ensure all sides are cooked evenly.
- Add the ginger and garlic to the pan, cooking for 2 minutes. Then, add in the carrot and cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Add the brown sugar and stir to incorporate, cooking for 1 minute.
- Next, stir in the lime juice, rice vinegar, orange juice, soy sauce, and honey and cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the Nong's sauce and cook an additional 2 minutes.
- To thicken, add your corn starch to warm water and stir to incorporate, then add that to your pan, cooking for 2 minutes.
- Serve with cooked rice and boiled green beens, and top the chicken with sesame seeds.
To watch a video of this recipe prep, click here.