- 20 chicken wings, mid – joint only
- 2 cups of Tapioca flour
- Kosher salt
- Vegetable oil
Let’s get started!
1. Using a heavy clever, cut off approximately 3/8″ of each side of the wing.
2. Using your thump, push the smaller bone out, keeping the structure of the bone intact.
3. Seasoned wings with Kosher Salt
4. Coat in Tapioca flour and pat off any excess
5. Heat Vegetable oil in the pot to 350F
6. Place wings in oil and deep – fry for about 5-7 mins until it’s golden brown
7. Enjoy it with Nong’s Khao Man Gai Sauce! Pair with good Sake!