Time for meat balls with some Thai twist! Super easy!
- 1.5 lbs of Ground Buffalo
- 1 tbsp Garlic minced
- 2 tbsp Thin soy sauce (Healthy boy brand)
- 1 tbsp Sweet black soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Cilantro, Chopped fine
- 1 tsp White pepper, Ground
- 2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp Vegetable oil
Let’s do it!
1. Preheat Oven to 375 F
2. Add all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix thoroughly with your hands
3. Form the seasoned ground buffalo into balls about 1.5″ diameter
4. Brush a sheet pan with vegetable oil
5. Place the meatballs on the sheet pan and in the oven
6. Cook at 375 F for 12 – 14 mins
7. Enjoy with Nong’s Sauce!