Level : Super easy Time : 15 mins
1/2 bunch of Kale cut
3 Garlic shoots
3 Figs cut in half
1 cloves of Garlic cut
3 Green Onions cut
1 fresh Thai Chili (optional)
1 tbsp of Sesame Oil
1 tbsp of sugar
1 tsp of soysauce
1 cup of Nong’s Sauce
You can use any vegetables you have in the fridge!
Let’s make it.
1. Before you start make you you have all the ingredient ready.
2. Heat up the wok with high heat
3. Add the Sesame oil when the wok is really hot
4. Add garlic and all the Vegetables in the wok
5. Add sugar, soy sauce and Nong’s sauce
6. Stir fried everything in the wok with high heat
7. It should be done in about 3 mins. You don’t want to over cook the vegetables
8. Enjoy it with rice and your favorite local beer!