Level : easy Time : 20 mins
Scott is an attorney. Originally from Texas. Now live in Portland, Oregon.
Today he’s making Nong’s Khao Man Gai Chicken Taco for his Valentine’s Dinner Date. He’s preparing this after came home from work.
Ingredients for marination:
- 2 chicken breast
- 1 cup of Nong’s Khao Man Gai sauce
- 2 tsp of regular soy sauce
- 1 tsp of chili powder
- 1 tsp of ground paprika
- 1 tsp of honey
- 1 tbsp of good Sesame oil
Let’s get cooking!
1. Heat up the oven to 450 F
2. Marinade chicken for 5 minutes or longer
3. Cook for 15 mins
4. While waiting for chicken to be cooked he’s making his version of pico de gallo and guacamole.
5. He also make Avocado Margarita to pair with his food
6. After chicken is cooked, cut in small pieces and let’s enjoy it!