Level: Easy Time: 20 mins
18 oz Ground Buffalo
3 Sesame Brioche Buns, (we used Grand Central Bakery)
1/2 cup Khao Man Gai Aioli**
1 Vine Ripen Tomato, Sliced, for topping
1 Sweet Onion, Sliced, for toping
Green Leaf Lettuce, for topping (From Nong’s garden)
Vegetable oil, for brushing grill
Let’s make Khao Man Gai Aioli first
1 Egg yolk
1 cup Grapeseed oil
2 tsp Lime Juice, fresh
1 tsp Sea Salt
2 tbs Nong’s Khao Man Gai Sauce
1. In a non-reactive bowl, whisk together lime juice and egg yolk.
2. Start whisking briskly, and then start adding the oil a few drops at a time until the liquid seems to thicken and lighten a bit. Once slightly thickened, you can increase the oil flow to a constant stream. If mixture starts to thicken too much, add Nong’s KMG sauce a tsp at a time to loosen it.
3. Once all the oil has been incorporated, whisk Nong’s KMG Sauce and salt. Set a side.
Now let’s make the burger!!!
1. Preheat a grill to medium high heat
2. Divide ground meat into thirds and shape into burger patties.
3. Season burger patties on both sides with salt and black pepper
4. Brush grill grate with vegetable oil
5. Place seasoned patties on grill, Fro medium-rare burger, cook the patties for 4 minutes on each side. For medium burgers, cook the patties for 5 minutes on each side.
6. Toast buns on the grill until golden brown
7. Slather Khao Man Gai Aioli on each bun
8. Top with onion, lettuce, and tomato